Invoice Terms & Conditions
1. Invoices are payable on receipt unless other terms, negotiated and noted on the invoice. By accepting delivery of goods, Buyer agrees to pay the invoiced costfor those goods, and agrees to be bound to these contract terms. No acceptance may vary these terms unless specifically agreed in writing by Seller.
2. Seller retains title of all goods until full payment in good funds is received by Seller.Goods shipped or delivered are F.O.B. Sellerís place of business, and risk of loss passes to Buyer upon the earlier of delivery, or placement with a carrier. Buyer shall pay all applicable taxes and shipping costs.
3. Payments on open account shall be applied to oldest invoices first. Balances 30 days or more accrue 1.5% service for each month or portionthereof such balance remains due.
4. Seller is not liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages, interest, costs or expenses, or for loss of use, loss of data or lost profits or wages, whether or not Seller knew such damages might be incurred. Sellerís liability is in all caseslimited to refunding the lower of the purchase price or the resale value of the goods at the time or return, at Sellerís option. Seller will not refund amounts paid for services actually rendered.
5. Sellerís remedies for non-payment of this invoice shall include, in addition to all otherremedies provided by law, the right to repossess any goods in the possession of Buyer, purchased from Seller, the title for which has not passed to Buyer. Buyer shall surrender such goods upon demand to Seller or Sellerís agent.
6. Seller will accept return of non-conforming goods, only when returned in originalcondition and packaging. Returns may be subject to restocking fee of 25% of the invoice price, in Sellerís discretion. Special Order items are non-returnable. Buyer shall pay all shipping costs for returns under manufacturerís warranties.
7. In the event it becomes necessary for the Seller to incur any collection costs or suitsto collect payment, the Buyer will be responsible for all such costs, including but not limited to court costs, attorney fees and collection agency fees on said collection/suit.